Where You Can Go From Here
- FindHelpTN -- Bredesen launches FINDHELPTN to provide centralized
information for state programs
- Quickly link to Community Resource Directories and Manuals that link families to helpful resources and agencies in their area.
- Tennessee has launched a new Help for Tennessee Families
Web site designed to help citizens in these difficult economic
times with information about finding a job, job training,
access to health care services, and tips for reducing energy
and transportation costs. Go to Help for Tennessee Families to access information on the website.
- Do you know a child on TennCare who is having problems getting
what he/she needs? Please call the Tennessee Justice Center toll-free
at 1-877-608-1009 to share their story. Go to www.tnjustice.org
to get information about the Tennessee Justice Center.
- If you are an agency and want to be added to the TennHelp website, click Here.
- Governor Phil Bredesen developed Cover Tennessee to create
health insurance options that are affordable and portable,
and meet the needs of the uninsured in our state.
Cover Tennessee has five areas of coverage. Go to
Cover Tennessee to
view a list of the different areas of coverage.
- If you discover that information on TennHelp requires updating, please copy the URL and email to us with specifics about what needs to be changed. Corrections or other feedback should be sent to TennHelp Webmaster.
- Use this form to update existing TennHelp Listings ONLY.
Download Update Form.